Wednesday 14 January 2015

Follow the White rabbit

Honor, Loyalty, Service and the white rabbit

With canterbury faire fast approaching (tomorrow we leave) I am excited to have yet another chance to fight, Drink and fight some more but its not all rattan and tankard time, There much more to the SCA I get the opportunity to honor those that have taught me, provide service to those who are our leaders/peers and help to encourage another generation of our future.

To me nothing is more important than teaching apart from turning up.

The best advice I have been given and I pass onto others is simply Turn up and get stuck in, fail, make a fool of yourself, do it wrong one thousand times it doesn't matter just do it, one day if you're patient you will get it right.

My knight is my white rabbit, one day I hope to be someone elses.

No comments:

Post a Comment