Sunday 4 January 2015

Panic

Last minute panic. I am usually well prepared but still suffer from last minute event panic, our groups major event cfaire lasting a week is only 12 days away so making sure we have everything ready for the event is a fun task. its surprising how much gear is needed for just 1 week away, even discounting armour.

Training continues as is has for the past 6 months, I am glad I have a friend who is a masseuse to help relive those after training aches and I have been looking into using a sauna for heat tolerance training (sound odd but being able to cope better with the heat will help with fighting) this consists of 1hr a day in a sauna for 5 days (consecutively)

This faire I am also arming all the children at faire with boffers and shields 40 in all, I wonder how long it will be before I dragged off to the stocks *grin*, I look forward to serving my Lady, my Knight, my Baroney and all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment